The Management of Venous Thromboembolism
Thu 04 May 17
Central Manchester Universtiy Hospitals
The NOWGEN Centre, Grafton Street, M13 9WU
On the 4th of May 2017, Central Manchester University Hospitals will be running an event around the Management of VTE.
- Psychological Impact of VTE
- VTE Management in Pregnancy
- Unprovoked VTE
- Reducing VTE risks from immobility
- Medico-Legal Issues in VTE management
- Controversies in VTE Diagnosis & Management
- Preventing VTE in Acute Care
- Alternatives to Warfarin
Currently the event is under application for CPD Credits.
For more information about the event, please: