NTW 2017 Videos Available Now
Following the success of the Cancer Associated Thrombosis Symposium ran by Thrombosis UK during National Thrombosis Week, we are delighted to release videos of the Presentations on our YouTube channel.
8 videos are now available covering the following topics:
- The global burden of CAT
- Clinical decision-making and the role of patient choice
- Incidental VTE: Who should we anticoagulate?
- DOACs and CAT
- Anticoagulation for non-valvular AF during chemotherapy
- Cancer-associated thrombosis: 6 months and beyond
- Management of CAT - where data is lacking
- IVC filters in CAT management