Monday 17 - Wednesday 19 June
This series of symposia is sure to intrigue and provide insightful updates and discussions on important aspects of venous diseases including; wounds and healing, varicose vein treatment and a symposium on private practice.
- The changing landscape of private practice
- Management of pregnancy related thrombotic problems, including superficial vein thrombosis, iliac view thrombosis and thrombolysis of massive PE in pregnancy
- Provision of venous services
- Improving the care of patients with leg ulceration
- Improving outcomes from sclerotherapy
Venous Forum: Trainee Masterclass -
Wednesday 19 June 2019 - booking and full programme available soon.
Day 3, the Trainee Masterclass, is for trainees and students only who have booked on for days 1 and 2. There is no CPD available for day 3 therefore only trainees and students are encouraged to book this session.
The Venous Forum Annual Dinner -
Monday 17 June 2019
You are invited to the Venous Forum annual dinner at the beautiful Chandos House, a Grade I listed Georgian townhouse in the heart of Central London. Enjoy a social drinks reception followed by a sophisticated dinner. Only £69pp, pre-book on the event webpage.
40% off when you book to attend both days of the Venous Forum!
Book now at: www.rsm.ac/AnnualMeetingPrize