University Hospital Birmingham are looking for voluntary VTE Link Practitioners from each area within the UHB trust.
UHB trust is a VTE Exemplar Centre offering excellence in VTE care. UHB VTE/Anticoagulation team is looking for link Practitioners to champion Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) prevention & care from each ward/department across each hospital site.
Make a difference, Join us:
- Develop to become a visible and competent role model to your team championing quality VTE care
- Educate members of your team on VTE awareness, risk assessments & treatment pathways
- Attend VTE link nurse study days & forums
- Be confident to challenge poor practice surrounding risk assessments & VTE prophylaxis
- Keep up to date with current practice in relation to VTE care & treatment, policies & procedures, local and national guidelines
What can we offer you:
- Excellent support & guidance
- Develop skills & knowledge in VTE care
- CPD hours, badges, certificate & goody bags
- Opportunity to build your CV
- Guidance on VTE e-learning
Interested ? Nominate yourself via your line manager and contact the VTE CNS Team: